Prione is a joint venture between Catamaran and Amazon. Cloudtail India Private Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Prione Business Services Private Limited (Prione).
Cloudtail strives to be India's most customer-centric retail company, which helps people find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online, and gives customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience. Cloudtail continues to grow and evolve as a model seller on e-commerce platform - www.amazon.in and is driven by a spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship that is core to the company's DNA.
HR Operations Manager
If you have relentless desire to drive process improvement and motivate and lead a team of exceptionally driven, customer-obsessed leads, associates and specialists, all while analyzing systemic issues and implementing solutions to challenging problems, we have the career you- re looking for!
- Leads HR operations/shared services and HR systems.
- Identifies customer impacting issues, work out and implement solutions and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction rate. Participates in cross-functional process improvement initiatives
- Assist in developing and implement training programs to improve the quality and productivity of the team/stakeholders.
- Drive process improvements to enhance the operational efficiency. Understand and effectively utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures
- Investigates discrepancies, finding and implementing solutions.
- Creates business cases and manages enhancements. Presents high quality data findings
- Identifies need creates and distributes standard communications. Maintains departmental content in all channels. With manager oversight, develops and implements communication plans.
- Responds to escalations, providing root cause analysis and recommendation. Develops remediation plan and drives to resolution with minimal guidance from Manager
- Actively participate in and drive the continuous improvement culture through KAIZEN and LEAN projects. Identifying and eliminating barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
- Lead and develop Associates and Specialists; responsible for the overall direction, performance management, coordination and evaluation of the team and manage the team and ensure high service delivery and execution
- Getting work done through multiple vendors to whom HR/Payroll processes have been outsourced with complete ownership and accountability
- Responds to queries from team, internal business partners, candidates and customers including high level leadership teams.
- Managing key stakeholders both internal & external & partnering with them for process enhancement.
The role reports to Manager - Compensation and Compliance who in turn reports to Group HR Head.
Required Skills and abilities
- Strong systems knowledge. Experience in one or more of following systems - PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, ADP or other HR management and Payroll systems.
- Prior experience in leading, coaching, and mentoring associates.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information and adhere to strict data privacy standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong judgment and instincts. Ability to manage escalations to resolution
- Ability to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment. Ability to audit self and others for a very high level of accuracy
- Ability to develop internal and external facing analytics to drive change within the organization and support departmental goals
- Able to articulate the voice of the customer and advocate for them
- Advanced computer skills using a variety of programs highly desired
- Understanding of resources outside of department. Respected by others in department. Has earned trust of others
Preferred Additional skills and abilities
- Understanding of Indian labor laws related to payroll
- Ability to handle projects using the Project Management principles and methodology
- Experience conducting interviews and making effective hiring decisions
- Experience in driving Six Sigma projects
Background and years of experience
- 5 - 7 years of related experience. 4+ years of HR Shared services experience is a must
- At least 1+ year of experience as people manager is mandatory
- MBA preferred or additional relevant experience in lieu of MBA