Cloudtail India Private Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Prione Business Services Private Limited (Prione). Prione is a joint venture between Catamaran and Amazon.
Cloudtail strives to be India's most customer-centric retail company, which helps people find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online, and gives customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience. Cloudtail continues to grow and evolve as a model seller on e-commerce platform - www.amazon.in and is driven by a spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship that is core to the company's DNA.
Summary of Responsibilities
The Learning & Development works with the Business and HR teams in both Prione & Cloudtail and offers learning and talent development programs that support cultural assimilation, change management and development of our leaders. Our aim is to offer programs, platforms and resources that enable businesses to accelerate talent development and inspire employees to learn and be curious.
The role requires strong influencing skills, working in ambiguity and engaging with leaders and managers across Prione and Cloudtail in enabling the organizations to grow and scale. This would require the incumbent to understand business groups, business needs and leadership development challenges. Here is a summary (not exhaustive) of some of the areas
- As a L&D Manager, you will play a key role in contributing to the L&D strategy by making recommendations on focus areas to be prioritized, resources required etc.
- Continuously look for organization wide leverage that will help us focus on high impact L&D areas.
- Identify organization wide themes and work across stakeholder groups to create buy-in for initiatives that cut across locations and teams
- Design and deliver innovative, integrated and engaging leadership development programs that address key development areas for the organizations we support
- Engage closely with both business and HR stakeholders to ensure strong understanding of the business context, consult on talent development asks and garner sponsorship for recommended solutions.
- Run learning engagements with clients at the centre: driving and conducting needs analysis, creating learning plans/roadmaps, execution, reporting and audit of existing programs.
- Keep abreast of best practices in other organizations towards enhancing the impact of the L&D function.
- Drive ownership for the design and deployment of all pan India programs across various levels
- Strengthen internal processes of communication, needs identification, driving nominations, internal facilitator management and reporting dashboards and metrics. Identify opportunities for ongoing process improvements and drive team to implement such projects.
- Partner with clients/senior leadership to identify appropriate metrics to monitor performance and effectiveness of team's charter and deliverables.
- Create and facilitate training programs for different audience groups including mid and senior level leaders.
- Monitor recent practices in the virtual learning landscape to identify opportunities to leverage innovative technology based learning.
- At the least 7+ years' experience in Learning and Development. Atleast 3 years leading a mature L&D team in a global organization with high volumes and fast paced environment.
- Excellent organization and project management skills - this will require aggressive planning, organizing and coordinating, negotiating, establishing effective cross-team relationships, prioritization, and delivery against objectives.
- Should be passionate about developing others, and in creating development frameworks that scale. This role requires content development and facilitation expertise.
- Adept at understanding customer needs and facilitating discussions with various stakeholders.
- Strong project management experience on large scale projects. Lean/ kaizen/ six sigma or similar certifications strongly preferred.
- Technology savvy with ability to interact with external vendors on technical aspects of solutions.
- Experience with using, administering and facilitating survey instruments and assessment tools (eg: FIRO-B, MBTI, PDI etc)
- At least 3 years leading a mature L&D operations team in a global organization with high volumes and fast paced environment.
LOCATION Bangalore, India