ClearTax is the premier financial technologies start-up, with millions of users using it to manage
their finances, including filing tax returns and investing in mutual funds. Extreme customer
obsession, passion to go deep and commit to great technology define our engineering team. We
are looking for engineers who can join our mission to simplify the financial lives of Indians.
Our engineers are involved in all parts of the product lifecycle: idea generation, design,
planning, execution, and shipping. We create reliable, scalable and highly performant systems.
A commitment to teamwork, hustle, and good communication skills are key requirements.
As a senior UI developer, you will be responsible for leading the development of our
consumer-facing website and web applications, including end-to-end ownership of software
stack. You will interact with product and business regularly.
If you desire to be part of the team building our website, with cutting-edge web technologies
including React/Redux, ensure security and great user experience, this is a team where you can
make a significant impact.
● B.Tech or higher in Computer Science. (We are willing to waive this requirement if you
are an exceptional programmer).
● Understanding of Web technology stack and familiarity with React/Redux is mandatory
● Familiarity with more than one front-end technology (Node, Angular etc) is preferable
● Hands-on experience in design & development of user interfaces, websites & consoles
who can write clean, effective code
● Experience level: Minimum 3-4 years of industry experience
● You are passionate about products and care about great design, not only in products
and their appeal but in your code and technical design as well
● You are comfortable in a high-paced environment, and can respond to urgent (and at
times ambiguous) requests
● You understand user experience, visual design or network systems
● You care for community and contributed to open source projects which have large
number of users or you have built a product / service which has a lot of users.