About the company: Cloudtail is a wholly owned subsidiary of Prione Business Services Private Limited. Prione is a joint venture between Catamaran and Amazon. Cloudtail is one of the sellers on the www.amazon.in platform and operates in various product groups such as Consumer Electronics, Apparels, Media, and Home & Kitchen etc.
- Customer & Operational Need: Understands how key in stock metrics integrate with broader business metrics to deliver optimal customer experience. Identifies cost reduction and waste removal opportunities and proposes specific solutions
- Strategic Planning: Translates the operational strategy into day-to-day decisions and opportunity identification.
- Planning & Business Analysis: Works closely with vendors and category managers to come with an in-stock plan for a particular category.
- Vendor Management: Acts as key point of contact between FC, supply chain, and vendors. Educates and integrates new vendors on operational requirements (e.g. PO Handling, Shipping) to reinforce highest standards.
- Business Operations: Drives in stock, inventory turns, and supply chain improvements for assigned business unit. Translates data analysis into decision recommendation.
- Automation & System Enhancement: Demonstrates a deep understanding of Cloudtail tools and is eager to work with the tech vendors to advocate tool enhancements.
- Team Development: Builds and maintains knowledge sharing processes so as to ensure cross category learning and build capability within the team.
- People Management: Establishes network within organization; begins to build internal and external networks. Works closely across categories to drive improvements and efficiency in the system.
Skills Required :
- Clearly demonstrated process-orientation and structured, organised thinking, excellent analytical ability
- MBA from a Tier-1 business school
- 2 to 5 years work experience in any of the following industries/fields - Consulting, Supply Chain, Retail organisations, FMCG